MSP, like many local businesses, continues to closely monitor the evolving coronavirus situation. At this time we thankfully have no suspected exposure, but we are implementing new measures to protect our employees and clients, including:
• Asking anyone with a known exposure to coronavirus or exhibiting fever or any other known symptoms to stay at home;
• Hand sanitizer available throughout the office;
• Frequent surface cleaning throughout the day;
• Asking clients to separate themselves in our waiting room, as well as other social distancing measures; and
• Implementing a closed door policy for all employees.
We hope these and other measures to come will help to “flatten the curve” as this dynamic situation evolves.
Congratulations to attorney Bryan Johnson, who is the sole qualifying candidate to take retiring Judge Bryant Durham’s position on the Superior Court of Floyd County. The fact that nobody entered the race against Bryan speaks to the respect he has from his fellow attorneys and trust that he is the right candidate for the job. We also would like to thank Judge Durham for his many years of service to the public and the justice system, and wish him well in the years ahead.
We mourn the recent passing of our dear friend and colleague Tommy Greer. He exemplified the best characteristics of the legal profession. He was smart, hard working, honest, a gentleman, and a role model for all those lucky enough to work with him. Most of all, Tommy was an outstanding advocate for his clients. Please keep Tommy’s family and friends in your prayers during this difficult time.