March 16, 2020
MSP, like many local businesses, continues to closely monitor the evolving coronavirus situation. At this time we thankfully have no suspected exposure, but we are implementing new measures to protect our employees and clients, including:
• Asking anyone with a known exposure to coronavirus or exhibiting fever or any other known symptoms to stay at home;
• Hand sanitizer available throughout the office;
• Frequent surface cleaning throughout the day;
• Asking clients to separate themselves in our waiting room, as well as other social distancing measures; and
• Implementing a closed door policy for all employees.
We hope these and other measures to come will help to “flatten the curve” as this dynamic situation evolves.